18 Jan 2013

"So wish me away to an unknown place
Am I living in a land with no name
I'll be making a start with a brand new heart
Stop me making sense again."

 As illustrated in this picture above my astronomy habit is carrying on unabated (cloud allowing).  If it were up to me I'd be out every night staring up at the stars and planets.  So far I've been quite cold and spending a tonne of money on the habit.  
As I write this I'm watching a David Attenborough programme about Africa and I've watched a baby heffalump die which made me very sad, then the programme goes on about flamingoes.  All I could think of was "I don't care about flamingoes I've just watched a baby heffalump die and now you want to go on about homosexual birds!?!"  I know nature is cruel and shit happens but still, I suppose I was not in the mood to watch a bit of real life. I'm not adverse to things dying quite frankly anyone who is a shoplifter should be placed on Brownsea Island with food for half of them.  Then they have to fight it out to survive and the winner gets a bullet as he thinks he is about to escape.... I find I'm becoming more and more right wing as I get older.  This is due mainly to the amount of shoplifters lately, mind you the Police have taken them away before I can get them onto my island.
One of them this week was hauled bodily back into the store by yours truly which was hilarious to me especially as he was agreeing to return, by the time he'd come to this momentous decision he was already in the store having travelled thirty feet into the store in about three seconds, most of it about a foot above the ground.  
Maybe I should start wearing my undies on the outside of my trousers? 

No comments: