22 Sep 2008


"hey girls, hey boys, superstar DJs, here we go"
Call me a doubting Mike if you like but as I was shaving the other day I wondered if Jesus (if he ever existed, which he didn't) had in fact pulled off the world's first documented (made up in the world's first piece of fiction) insurance scam? Think about it, man 'dies' on cross (although he didn't because it's all made up), several days later the suspect (who didn't exist) was seen having a slap up meal with his mates (which also didn't happen because they were all made up too). It happens all the time, I myself have conned the insurance, although I drew the line at being crucified. Mine was a little lower on the scale and would not have resulted in a best selling science fiction book like the bible. All I did was take out some home contents insurance on my crappy stuff, make one payment for £12 and claim for a new radio cassette player costing £85 because the old one "fell out of the back of the car when I moved house" (which it didn't because it was all made up). All of that did happen and Jesus was guilty too (or would have been had he existed which he didnt). I then cancelled the insurance policy once they had paid up. Maybe this credit crunch (which sounds like a banker's breakfast cereal to me) is all my fault having snowballed from my 1989 insurance scam? It's possible, I mean look what happened (which it didn't) 2,000 years ago... yes that's right shortly after 'god' created the world and everything in it (except the dinosaurs) creationists, jesus (made up person) tells a lie to get a free nosh up in the the local kosher McDonald's with hs posse and the lie just grew from there. It all just got out of hand... funny the things you think of whilst shaving isn't it?
Anyway enough sacrilegious hoo hah (which is fine because it's all made up anyway... did we cover that? Here's the music firstly, The Beat - You Just Can't Beat It (Best of) then Dead Can Dance by Dead Can Dance followed by Lee Perry's Panic In Babylon.
Beat 1
Beat 2
Dead
Lee
Perry
See You Next Time

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How have you stayed open for so long?
do you get people telling you to take post down?
I run a blog called..http://bloggersdelite.blogspot.com/
thats getting bigger Each day but i get shit from rec comp telling me to take links down.Now blogger has ask me to take down a post (have done)im a bit lost just don't no what to do any help?
lazy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike said...

Erm, I don't know to be honest. All I can suggest is that the links to the music are encrypted like mine. I.E. if it is called 'The Beatles - Are Fucking Great' for instance then I name the r/s file as TB-AFG.rar and I don't get hassled. Although I have had to replace the odd r/s.com link from time to time but no major biggy. Don't let the bastards get you down ;)