18 May 2007

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
"There never was a better time, For trying to set the words to rhyme. Of when a golden love turns blue And dreams of dreams that won't come true."

I must have a suspicious nature or something for there I was minding my own business when I spot this trio of kids hanging about near a neighbour's van then they went up the road acting suspiciously still. Once they noted that the coast was clear (or so they thought) they came back and took a briefcase or laptop out and legged it up the road. They must have realised that they'd been seen as there was a certain six foot ex army ex skinnyhead leaning out the window shouting choice words at them. With such crimefighting phrases at them like "OI!!! YOU FUCKERS!!!!!" etc etc. I rang the woodentops and it must have not been meal time because they were there in a matter of moments and had caught and arrested three lads who matched my description within an hour and a half. I even got to ride around in Police car, but I resisted the urge to hang out the open window going "NER NER NER NER!" and "SHUT IT!!!" but the temptation was very great. It was the first time the neighbours have spoke to me. Then a few days later I had to go to the nick down town and give a further statement to an incredibly gorgeous police officer lady. Apparently they caught the slaaaaaaaaaaags the same night thanks to my very good descriptions (lovely police lady's words not mine) and they got some of the evidence from the scene too. I'm not too certain that a life of crime fighting is in the offing but you have to do what you can, besides I'd look silly jumping across the roofs of the semi detached houses dressed as a giant bat.


Here's tonight's music we have some UB40 12" rips from my newly rebought collection and some Bad Manners tape conversions and a request of More Specials. Hope you enjoy them. There'll be some more Bad Manners cds posted next time. Oh and in honour of my crime fighting hobby here's the soundtrack to the Sweeney called SHUT IT! There's a list of twelve inches ripped in the comments.

http://rs117tg.rapidshare.com/files/33890996/TS-MS.rar More Specials

http://rs53l32.rapidshare.com/files/33880132/12ir.part1.rar 12" rips

http://rs11cg2.rapidshare.com/files/33884145/12ir.part2.rar

http://rs136cg2.rapidshare.com/files/33896757/Slaaaaaag.rar Sweeney OST

http://rs120gc.rapidshare.com/files/33899364/bmlt80.rar Loonee

http://rs14l3.rapidshare.com/files/33902794/bmsnb.rar Ska N B

http://rs94tl.rapidshare.com/files/33907533/bmgi.rar gosh it's

8 comments:

TheUpsetter1969 said...

12 " Rips in this post
UB40 - Where Did I Go Wrong (Extended Mix).mp3
UB40 - Where Did I Go Wrong (Dub Mix)
UB40 - Up & Coming MC
UB40 - Theme From A Labour Of Love
UB40 - Sufferin' (Version)
UB40 - Mek Ya Rok (12 Inch Version)
UB40 - If It Happens Again (Dance Mix)
UB40 - I Got You Babe
UB40 - I Got You Babe (Dub)
UB40 - Don't Break My Heart (Extended Version)
UB40 - Contaminated Dub
The Special AKA - What I Like Most About You Is Your Girlfriend (Extended Version)
The Special AKA - Can't Get A Break (Extended Version)
The Beatmasters Featuring Betty Boo - Hey Dj (I Can't Dance To The Music You're Playing) (EM Q Mix)
The Beatmasters - Ska Train (Tied To The Trax Mix)
Longsy D's House Sound - This Is Ska (Skacid Mix)
Longsy D's House Sound - This Is Ska (Dub Mix)
Double Trouble - Rub-A-Dub (Rubba Dubba Dub Dub Mix)

More to follow next post.

Anonymous said...

Top Stuff!!! Mr Upsetter, Bad Manners "Rare & Fatty" would be the one...

x

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Okay I've got that one. Watch this space.

OneTwo3 said...

I had a similar experience last summer- calling the cops on a pair who were cruising my (suburban US) neighborhood at 4AM, stealing laptops and such out of cars.

I didn't get to ride around in the police car, though. But I also didn't have to go down to the station.

"Could you identify them?" one of the officers asked me after the theives were arrested. "Nope," I said. "Sorry!"

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Sweeney OST, mate.

Anonymous said...

I can't download two UB40 tracks: Frilla and Nkomo A Go Go (Dance Mix) because in 1st see error and dont see second track.

can anyone send me that two tracks again, please?

my msn: ub40dub@hotmail.com

thank You. :)

Anonymous said...

Cheers for the Sweeney!Nice One!

Anonymous said...

Hi i need to download 12" Rips for UB 40 Mixes thank you ...