2 May 2007

"Found smog at the end of my rainbow
I found my thoughts shift slowly into phase
Declared the constitution of the walkway
I realise it's time to plan the day
I'm a Market Square hero gathering the storms to troop
Cause I'm a Market Square hero speeding the beat of the street pulse
Are you following me, are you following me?
Well suffer my pretty warriors and follow me."




Well another week nearly over and another week of lazy unemployment under the belt. I wish that all employers and unemployed could get together and save ink and paper. If I could tell which ones wouldn't reply to my application forms I wouldn't bother wasting my ink and paper and the same for when they send out letters with a whole page of text just to say "sod off we've employed a 16 year old for less money and we've decided to put up with his bad attitude and bad attendance rather than pay someone decent etc etc." They could just send out cards with the word "Unfortunately" on it, there are shorter words I know but that would be just plain rude.

Anyway I'm just chuffed to be able to have the time to play the PS2 to death. Burnout being a favourite and The Simpsons Hit & Run which I now have on the PS2 as I was fed up with borrowing the landlord's Gamecube. Today just for nostalgia I played Medal of Honour:Frontline just because it was a shitty day weather wise and I'm feeling a little erm... "Bleurgh" is the best way to describe it I think. Kind of the way people wake up feeling everyday on the North Norfolk coast. You know "Oh fuck I'm living in Cromer" that sort of feeling.... only without the smell of crabs. I hated that smell, in fact I nearly had a job in a crab factory (funny that's the name most people call my mother) but luckily I came to my senses and left Norfolk. I mean could you imagine boiling the crab, cracking it open scraping out the meat and washing the shell and putting the meat back in? What was the point? Leave the bloody disgusting thing in the sea happy in it's underwater eating shit and shellfish life.

My sister says that she would buy me a holiday home in Norfolk if she wins the lotto, I asked for one somewhere nice instead. I'd like to win just a little bit of dosh, enough to sign off the dole just a for a few years or so. So that I could try to do some writing.... and also take a hit out on a couple of people I used to work with...oh did I say that out loud? Just ignore that bit, also ignore the fact that a friend of mine is going to Sicily in the summer. I've seen the godfather I know all about it. I could do a 'Norman Stanley Fletcher' and tell the police that the bodies are buried in the garden and let them come and dig it up, that bloody bush doesn't want to leave the ground. I don't like this hard work malarky it's just too much like hard work.

Anyway here is the music we've got some dub singles from Bob Marley, a special edition of Gorillaz Demon Days and Jane Aire and the Belvederes Yankee Wheels.

http://rs56cg2.rapidshare.com/files/30514606/YW.rar Yankee Wheels

http://rs105cg2.rapidshare.com/files/30521599/BM-DSFD.part1.rar Bob Marley Dub

http://rs8l33.rapidshare.com/files/30524898/BM-DSFD.part2.rar

http://rs23gc.rapidshare.com/files/30531242/G-DDSE.part1.rar Demon Days Special Edition

http://rs45cg.rapidshare.com/files/30532264/G-DDSE.part2.rar

4 comments:

ericbkk said...

Your blog's an excellent read, Upsetter, although I wonder whether enjoying reading about your life can be classified as Schadenfreude.
Your music posts are "interesting",too, although less in line with my tastes than your writing is.
Hope things soon start looking up for you, although if they did, your writing would probably be less interesting. Sounds like a true artist's predicament.
jockpat

Cheers.

Mephisto said...

Post your Updates @ Totally Fuzzy

Hi Upsetter,

If you would like to publish your updates on the Totally Fuzzy blog, you can do so yourself now by posting the updates as a comment on this page.

Just letting you know ;)

Cheers

=M=

TheUpsetter1969 said...

ericbkk - I don't mind if you take delight in my misfortunes, I take delight in other's, it's what life's about after all. Well, I only take delight in the misfortune of others that I don't like, of which there is a growing number. If thing looked up then I'd still be the grumpy, judgemental old curmugeon that I am now. Thanks for the kind words about my 'writing' I shall endeavour to keep up the quality.

Anonymous said...

I like Your New Layout!! the header looks very good,good job my man!!.Lazy
http://bloggersdelite.blogspot.com/
Heres mine you may like this!!