26 Jan 2007

"In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man, Now I've reached that age I've tried to do all those things the best I can. No matter how I try, I find my way into the same old jam." Well here we are another St. Valentine's day almost upon us. Oohh another reason for us lonely people to be depressed, thanks whoever invented this holiday may you die horribly with maggots eating your brain. I dunno something tells me that I'm going to get even less than zero cards this year. Not that I'd give a crap really I'm staying single as I've given up believing in a love for everyone. I don't think it exsists it's just the raging hormones doing a little dance in your groin. After all passion never lasts anyway then you are stuck with some old trout. I heard a quote the other day that a relationship is like a bath, once you get into it it's not as hot. Maybe one day I'll look back and say "Do you know dear I was a bitter and twisted old curmugeon. Now call the twins in to do ther homework." I doubt it but you never know stranger things happen at sea as they say. I may be a little bitter and twisted (thanks for pointing this out in the comments 'Pinto' :) ), but I'm a little pissed off that the retard is still sending me annoying phonecalls at stupid times of the day. It's a bit of a dangerous game to play really pissing me off. As some of my schoolfriends will testify I'm 'Bruce Banner' most of the time but push me too far and it really will be "Hulk Smash!" and fuck the kwincykwonces. Hell it'd be a first offence which ain't bad after all this time.

Anyway I had an interview the other day with a very attractive lady, who failed to be swayed by my jedi mindtricks, pattern forming?) It was your typical little market town in the country. Second on the left by the kid in the dungarees and red baseball cap twanging a banjo. But they seemed interested in getting me into work (more so than me I'm beginning to get into these reruns of Hill Street Blues). Still a job is a job is a job even if it is trying to fleece old people out of there money for insurance (allegedly). Still I'll send out a few emails and cv's over the weekend and see if there's a job going that'll mean I can keep my morals intact.


I've added a link on the side (the one in red) for those of you who don't have English as a mother tongue. It was a bit wierd seeing my site in French it almost made me seem clever. I may use it to translate it into english. All you have to do is either cut and paste some text or the web address and paste it into the relevent boxes in the link. It won't help with spelling mishtonks though.


Tonight's posts are a live video from The Nutty Boys at the Imperial College London. This is a transfer from vhs and someone else did it I just ripped it. Then I've put up the 5 disk boxset from the Style Council which I found on a torrent site and thought I'd share with you. Then also from a torrent site someone went to all the trouble of finding all the tunes used in the excellent series 'My Name Is Earl'. As there are lots of tracks I'll post the track listing in the comments.


Enjoy the music and sorry for the delay in posting (black dog came back for a while but was only the size of a labrador not the great dane it usually is).

The Crunch Video Repost
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lc07k6 pt.1
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5yerd2 pt.2
http://www.sendspace.com/file/cdm24p pt.3
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nbwk66 pt.4
http://www.sendspace.com/file/t0rmyr pt.5

http://www.sendspace.com/file/t3bcu9 pt.6
http://www.sendspace.com/file/tdk0kl pt.7
http://www.sendspace.com/file/18s6f8 pt.8
http://www.sendspace.com/file/i2cihz pt.9
The Style Council repost
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3bf0z8 pt.1
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gcx827 pt.2 RE-reposted :)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/v3sy9y pt.3
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mkj8to pt.4
Alternate links
http://www.sendspace.com/file/y2lqg5 pt.1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lp8poy pt.2
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hwza5c pt.3
http://www.sendspace.com/file/sj0nhx pt.4
http://dl69tl.rapidshare.com/files/13866606/My_name_is_earl_-_OST.part1.rar http://dl69l32.rapidshare.com/files/13911342/My_name_is_earl_-_OST.part2.rar


28 comments:

TheUpsetter1969 said...

My Name is Earl Soundtrack
Playlist (Artist - Track name)

1. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Ain't No Easy Way (2:36)
2. Jerry Reed - Amos Moses (2:17)
3. Canned Heat - Let´s Work Together (3:13)
4. The Doors - Peace Frog (2:54)
5. Billy Preston - Outta Space (4:12)
6. Stevie wonder - Higher Ground (3:42)
7. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme three steps (4:31)
8. Stevie Ray Vaughn - Pride and Joy (3:40)
9. Molly Hatchet - Flirtin' with disaster (5:00)
10. Stepenwolf - Born to be Wild (4:11)
11. ZZ Top - La Grange (3:54)
12. George Thorogood - Bad to the Bone (4:54)
13. Free - All Right Now (5:35)
14. Ram Jam - Black Betty (3:58)
15. Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl (3:45)
16. Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing (3:32)
17. Wall of Voodoo - Mexican Radio (4:11)
18. AC/DC - Thunderstruck (4:52)
19. Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle Without Honor or Humanity (2:28)
20. Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made for Walking (2:43)
21. Carlos Santana - Winning (3:30)
22. Jerry Reed - Eastbound and Down (smokey & the bandit) (2:49)
23. Johnny Paycheck - Take this job and shove it (2:38)
24. Harry Nilson - Joy (3:44)
25. The Marshall Tucker Band - Can't You See (6:04)
26. Harry Nilson - Everybody's talking (2:46)
27. Lou Reed - Walk on the Wild Side (4:14)
28. Lynard Skynard - Tuesday's Gone (7:32)
29. Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock - It takes two (5:03)
30. Salt 'n Pepa - Push it (4:32)
31. Nena - 99 LuftBalloons (3:54)
32. Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue (3:13)
33. Electric Light Orchestra - Livin' Thing (3:31)
34. Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting (3:17)
35. Clarence Carter - Back Door Santa (2:14)

TheUpsetter1969 said...

The Complete Adventures of The Style Council (Box Set)

Track Listings
1. Speak Like A Child
2. Party Chambers
3. Money Go Round
4. Headstart For Happiness
5. Mick's Up
6. Long Hot Summer
7. Paris Match
8. Le Depart
9. Solid Bond In Your Heart
10. It Just Came To Pieces In My Hand
11. My Ever Changing Moods
12. Mick's Company
13. Spring Summer Autumn
14. Mick's Blessing
15. Whole Point Of No Return
16. Me Ship Came In
17. Blue Cafe
18. Paris Match
19. My Ever Changing Moods
20. Dropping Bombs On The Whitehouse
21. Gospel
22. Strength Of Your Nature
23. You're The Best Thing
24. Here's One That Got Away
25. Headstart For Happiness
26. Council Meetin'
27. Big Boss Groove
28. Shout To The Top
29. Ghosts Of Dachau
30. Piccadilly Trail
31. Soul Deep
32. Walls Come Tumbling Down
33. Whole Point
34. Blood Sports
35. Spin' Drifting
36. Homebreakers
37. All Gone Away
38. Come To Milton Keynes
39. Internationalists
40. Stones Throw Away
41. Boy Who Cried Wolf
42. Man Of Great Promise
43. Down In The Seine
44. Lodgers
45. Luck
46. With Everything To Lose
47. Our Favourite Shop
48. When You Call Me
49. Have You Ever Had It Blue
50. Mr Cool's Dream
51. It Didn't Matter
52. All Year Round
53. Right To Go
54. Heavens Above
55. Fairy Tales
56. Angel
57. Walking In The Night
58. Waiting
59. Cost Of Loving (1)
60. Woman's Song
61. Franciose
62. Wanted
63. Cost Of Loving
64. Spank Life At The Top
65. Sweet Loving Ways
66. It's A Very Deep Sea
67. Story Of Someone's Shoe
68. Changing Of The Guard
69. Little Boy In Castle/A Dove Flew Down From The Elephant
70. Gardener Of Eden (A Three Piece Suite)
71. Why I Went Missing
72. How She Threw It All Away
73. Iwasadoledadstoyboy
74. Confessions 123
75. Confessions Of A Pop Group
76. In Love For The First Time
77. I Do Like To Be B Side The A Side
78. Promised Land
79. Can You Still Love Me
80. Long Hot Summer
81. Everybody's On The Run
82. New Decade
83. Can You Still Love Me
84. World Must Come Together
85. Hope (Feelings Gonna Getcha)
86. That Spiritual Feeling
87. Everybody's On The Run
88. Love Of The World
89. Sure Is Sure

Anonymous said...

The Style Council set is dead. Any chance of a repost? Great blog, btw, so thank you!

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Yep Repost is imminent (would have been sooner but my sister rang mw just before I started. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reupping the Style Council. Couldn't get part 2 to work though.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reupping the Style Council. Couldn't get part 2 to work though.

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Couple of people have said this so I'll re up it to another site.

hideo said...

you deserve a bloody knighthood for that Style Council post!!

(music aside, nice blog BTW ;))

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Aw shucks 'tweren't nuthin'

Yours Sincerely

Sir Upsetter ;)

PS Coming Soon The Style Council Far East Far Out VHS to AVI conversion.

Anonymous said...

Great SC post. Thanks for keeping on top of it, with all the trouble and all. A lotta folks would've given up after the first repost. Many kudos!

Cheers

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Absolutely no problem whatsoever. I personally hate it when people upload to blogs and say "Once it's gone it's gone." because it's usuallly an album I really want :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! It works now. Thanks for all the trouble you went to with this, it is really appreciated!

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Thats quite alright.

Scooter said...

Hi bud,

Problem with the Crunch live vid...it's no longer available :((

Some folk have too much time on their hands to complain.

If you can find any way round this it would be most appreciated.

Cracking blog yet again.....

TheUpsetter1969 said...

I'll re do the Crunch vid too. No problem.

Anonymous said...

Thanks big time for the Style Council post, me and thes guys go way back. Lots of fond momeries.

Peace.

Scooter said...

Mucho thanks again for re-doing Crunch...lightning fast on sendspace, and no waiting 75-odd minutes between downloads like with rapidshare.

Keep up the good work!

TheUpsetter1969 said...

yeah I think I'm going to move away from Rapishare. I may use several different upload sites.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for TSC post - great blog this - good luck with your job hunting

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Thank you and No problem and thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank-you Upsetter for another wonderful post.

But you really can't be bothered by the hassles of relationship? Really?

Because you obviously have a generosity of spirit, and maintaining this blog certainly takes enough work. You can't apply that time or effort to a woman? Like the people on here don't make demands ("please re-up?") or take you for granted (by not leaving comments). Am I to believe that unlike relationships that fizzle-out, maintaining this blog has proven an unending source of joy and excitement? Hmm.

I'd hate to see your blog disappear, but nothing would make me happier that to know you were (sometimes) too busy having fun or getting laid to make updates.

Happy Valentines Day.

TheUpsetter1969 said...

"but nothing would make me happier that to know you were (sometimes) too busy having fun or getting laid to make updates."

Believe me NOTHING would make me happier either. Although I have been seeing another blog on the side (MySpace).

Anonymous said...

That was funny -- see how much you have to offer? It did however sound like deflection no?

PS. You answered that comment WAY too quickly. :)

Anonymous said...

... (waiting) ... (waiting) ...

You ARE funny!





Have a nice day.

Steven said...

What a nifty blog!..have you taken down the Style Council?..I was able to get Part 1 with no problem,but I've been trying unsuccessfully for a couple of days now (2/12-13)to get part 2.
I was able to d/l-ed about a 1/3 of it before being dropped,but now nothing comes up..

Sorry for the bother..I've all TSC stuff on vinyl,but wouldn't mind it oin shiny silver,y'know?'-)

Thanks
Steven

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Is it just part two or 2-3 that you need? Let me know and I'll upload it for a third time.

Anonymous said...

Great blog.
Please repost Style Council BOX.
part1 and 3 is dead.

Thanks in advance
Yutaka

TheUpsetter1969 said...

There seems to be quite a bit of the Style Council stuff that's dead I'm going to be busy!! Will do asap.