31 Dec 2006

"Papers in the morning, bowler hat on head. Walking to the bus stop, He's longing for his bed."


I've decided for Christmas next year that I want the above present, blow job vouchers. I'm hoping that boots accept them as there's a nice looking woman in there. Not that that would mean she'd want me but there you go. Still even with this comment I continue to remain positive in regards to the new year (until it proves otherwise that is). But then that's the way life goes isn't it? There you are sailing along without a care in the world happy as a pig in shit when all of a sudden bang life's little U-boat decides to torpedo the good ship venus. Oh well. I'm hoping that there's such a thing as karma after all, as my landlord (ex hippy) says "What goes around comes around." Let's hope so, not out of any malice or vengeance or anything like that (although I would laugh like a drain), but I would just like a break from time to time.
Still remaining on the positive side I've managed to spend all this free time I have from looking for work to good use by converting my old VHS tapes to dvd via lots of swearing and cables. First to be converted was Madstock and I'm pretty pleased with the results considering I've had the tape for 14 years. That will be put up before long on my wonderful and reasonably poplular blog. Still at least it makes change from playing Star Wars Lego. My thumb is killing me. Why don't they invent a game controller that doesn't make you feel deformed in the hands after an hour of playing? I've also converted 'In Bed With Carter USM' and 'Big Audio Dynamite greatest hits' which will all be put up as soon as possible.

In the meantime here's a Trojan Ska Rarities Boxset wot I bought, now go away whilst I watch The Life Of Brian. "He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy".

http://dl60cg.rapidshare.com/files/9804485/VA-TSRB.part1.rar

http://dl54cg2.rapidshare.com/files/9807440/VA-TSRB.part2.rar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't open part2 but part 1's wicked. Cheers.

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Is anyone else having problems with part 2? If so I'll re upload it.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Who's the chick in the white bikini getting wet in your masthead?

TheUpsetter1969 said...

That is Myleene Klass who used to be in a band called Liberty X i think. Then went solo and like all other shelebrities whose career has faltered went on a reality tv show called 'I'm a celebrity get me outta here'. I would never normally watch but I was staying at my sister's house and unfortunately she's sad enough to sit and watch this tv tripe. Well there ain't much to do in Norfolk I suppose. Anyway she wanted Myleene to win because she was a local girl (Gorleston or something) and I wanted her to win because I'm a red blooded male.