17 Dec 2006

"Hear the bells are ringing, Christmas on it`s way. Hear the angels singing, what is that they say? Eat and drink rejoicing, joy is here to stay. Jesus son of mary is born again today."

Here we are again with more posts Some more Beatles, Some Stax Soul and a Madness Bootleg from Glasgow SECC 12 - 12 - 06 that someone found for me. I'll try to get the rest of the tour too. That'll teach 'em for not letting me win the tickets to the gig.

Enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/7777249/V-SOS_S_.rar Stax

http://rapidshare.com/files/7779631/TB-SPLHCB.rar Beatles Sgt Pepper

http://rapidshare.com/files/7912533/Madness_-_SECC__Glasgow_12.12.2006.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/7917100/Madness_-_SECC__Glasgow_12.12.2006.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/7917324/Madness_-_SECC__Glasgow_12.12.2006.part3.rar

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

They almost certainly found Madness from me :)

TheUpsetter1969 said...

If you go under the name Chopper then yes. Well done for the rip. Was It a good gig?

Anonymous said...

I do, and yes it was.
This is rather confusing, just answered the same question "elsewhere" :D

Didn't mean to sound snarky btw, I'm just interested in seeing how far my rip travels!

TheUpsetter1969 said...

That was probably me asking that as well. Well no one's had it from my mirror yet.

Anonymous said...

It most certainly was you. It was from skafunkrastapunk I found your blog in the first place.

Your mirror may well come in handy shortly, if everyone else is having links trolled as regularly as I have been. Uploaded that Stiff boxset 6 bloody times!

TheUpsetter1969 said...

I get that from time to time. If you need links re upped then let me know I have the top broadband that aol offers so it takes me no time at all.

Anonymous said...

Ah, re-uping things isn't too much trouble, I usually just queue a bunch of things to upload overnight, it's just bloody annoying.

Good luck on the jobs front btw. Fancy finding me one while you are at it? I packed mine in at the start of May and still don't have a new one.

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Well I would but I think the south of England is a bit far for you to commute, besides jobs aren't all they are cracked up to be :)

Anonymous said...

Wish you well and good luck for the future. From an ex work mate

TheUpsetter1969 said...

An 'EX Work mate'? There have been so many. Thanks and bye.

Anonymous said...

many many thankyous for this gig ......if i get some il email u

have a good chrimbo.......

darren

the x norfuck lad

the mayor said...

thank you for the christmas present
over here in the us , no chance to catch the boys

Fredda said...

Hi there. Thanks a lot for sharing the STAx of soul Sampler with us. Many many thanks to the original uploader as well (in case it's not you)

this album is fantastic, I love it~

warm greetings from the Philippines

TheUpsetter1969 said...

I'm glad to share, enjoy the Stax.