15 Oct 2006

"You're a boy and i'm a girl, But you know you can lean on me. And I don't have no fear, I'll take on any man here. Who says that's not the way it should be."

I think I served Santa Claus today. A tall man with a white beard red trousers and a scandinavian accent asked for my assistance which I was only too pleased to accept as I have my eyes on a particularly nice 42" Plasma screen in Currys in the town centre, I wonder if Santa's elves can knock up a quick large screen HDTV? Or has technology not reached the North Pole? It would be nice to get something nice in a stocking (oh no I won't mention anyone in particular). I should be in a better financial postiton this year to really buy all those little presents for everyone ... and more than a few for me. Well I deserve it I feel it'll make me happy and that will make my workmates happy as then I don't make everyone else miserable when I enter the canteen in my sack cloth and ashes yelling "woe, woe and thrice woe."
Anyway tonight's music is the latest John Peel Cash in album Right Time Wrong Speed' with many of the best (or rather most popular) tracks from 1977 - 1987 all the usual people are on there as youd expect check out the track listing on
http://www.amazon.co.uk/ . Also I've put up Madness' Madstock album from the first gig of that series. You know when the fat old men took to the stage suffering from alzheimer's and dropsy etc. Bouncing around the stage and causing and earthquake in North London, I was there it's the fastest I've ever moved as I seemed to go from where the cameras were to the stage front some 100 yards in between the words "Hey" and "You". The one surviving photo is the one posted above incidentally the stage is to the left and it was the original way I was facing but this is taken inbetween the aforementioned words and I'm being spun around by the other 35,ooo people present(the whole world's against me) hence the blurry trees in the background, shortly after this I was upside down underneath everyone else. If only my camera and/or head hadn't have been stood on I'd have photos and/or memories of the gig instead of just the t shirts. Anyway enjoy the gig and I'm off because writing this I seem to have reached a new plateau of bitter and twistedness. If I'm not careful I'll lose all those lovely Upsetter fans.

http://rapidshare.de/files/36761500/JP-RTWS1977-1987.part1.rar John Peel -

http://rapidshare.de/files/36765578/JP-RTWS1977-1987.part2.rar 'Right Time

http://rapidshare.de/files/36766902/JP-RTWS1977-1987.part3.rar Wrong Speed'

http://rapidshare.de/files/36998769/M-M92.rar Madness - Madstock 1

Enjoy. Normal mood resumed as soon as possible.

No comments: