10 Jul 2006

" Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you I'll sit on your face and THEN I'LL LOVE YOU TRULY Life can be fine if we both sixty-nine IF WE sit on our faces in all sorts of places and play 'Till we're blown away."

It's been my first day back at work and that being so I decided to take a leaf out of the management handbook and do bugger all. By god I did it well too. I was watching 'Clerks' the other day when a bit of dialogue between Dante and Randall caught my attention. Now I know that it's a bit 'psycho' to start ruling your life by what is said on your tv, afteer all it's a short step to wearing tin foil hats and claiming that the aliens are out to get you, but this made me think "Aha" (the dialogue not the aliens bit). The gyst of it was that the reason they hate the customers is that they aren't mad at them although they are maddening they are mad at themselves for not improving there life and just stagnating in their jobs because they are comfortable. It was a moment of clarity maybe that was what my problem was? Mind you having dealt with the idiots for more than a few hours today I can quite catagorically say it's more one than the other.

Here's tonight's postings of the two disk version of New Boots and Panties by Ian Dury & The Blockheads. Disk two consists of alternate takes and demo versions. Sorry it's only a short post tonight but you know I'm cream crackered and may fall asleep on the keyboard at any given ..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

http://rapidshare.de/files/25360365/ID_TB-NB_P2D.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/25362345/ID_TB-NB_P2D.part2.rar

No comments: