23 May 2006

"Never had a woman, Never had a woman like you!Doin' all the things, Doin' all the things you do!Ain't no fairy story, Ain't no skin and bone!But ya give it all ya got, Weighin' in at nineteen stone!"


Cheese Doritos, why do they smell like vomit? More importantly what does it say about me that one of my aisles smelt of puke today and yet I had to have a packet of Doritos for lunch? I mean had my part of the shop smelt like KFC then I could understand, I'd have been straight out the door and into a bargain bucket. I don't care what they say it's a bargain bucket for one I tell you. Funny how I'm able to resist the lure of McDonalds though it's half the fact that the
milkshakes are (alledgedly he added quickly to avoid lawsuits ala McLibel) 59 chamicals and absolutely no fruit and part the fact my local branch decided the hotplate was for drying damp clothes on. Suddenly I was put off my Sausage & Egg McMuffin oh how many ways do I love my McMuffins? Well one really but they are oooh ahhh ooh slurp. Is anyone else hungry? I could really go for one about now, healthy options my arse. I mean carrots are all right but what you really want is the juice from a processed dead pig and hot unborn baby chickens smeared across your face or wiping mustard off your chin. Damn I wish I had one of those Star Trek things in my wall I'd use it for more than makin "Tea, Earl Grey Hot." in I can tell you. Wonder if you could ake a person in one? "Salma hayek, warm an moist please." "Captain the sheilds are being drained by a replicator in crew quarters". "It's that bloody Ensign Upsetter again, tell him to get a girlfriend for fuck sake."


Rather appropriately here's some Stiff Records stuff 45 tracks of classic Stiff records for you.Various Artists - A Hard Day's Night The Best of Stiff Records

http://rapidshare.de/files/21129420/Seez999.part1.rar.html Stiff Record http://rapidshare.de/files/21133889/Seez999.part2.rar.html http://d.turboupload.com/d/621170/Seez999.part3.rar.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please repost the STIFF RECORDS compilation ... pleeeeaaazzzeee

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Okay will do and more besides to celebrate my first birthday (the blog not me) ;)