8 May 2006

"I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad I got sunshine, in a bag I'm useless,
but not for long The future is coming on".



You know, sometimes life is just sooooo worth living I can tell you. You work hard, change your days off at a moments notice, even work your birthday and walk halfway to work because there's no connecting bus within 45 mins on a bank holiday. You even walk the whole way to work because your manager wants you in early but there aren't buses that early. You put up with stupid, odious and abusive customers. You clean dust and dead flies and the detritus left by your customers and their children. You crawl on the floor of dusty warehouses to clean underneath shelves, you carry heavy objects out to the car park for people in all weathers. You spend sometimes an hour ringing around trying to find out whether another branch has an item for your customers, in fact bending over backwards for people is what I do. So already this year I'm disappointed to learn that we won't be getting the profit sharing bonus this year as "we haven't made quite enough money" according to head office. So we win the regional competition and come second in the final out of thirty shops which wasn't bad in my view and although disappointed with second I accepted it that even though we were better than at christmas' competition and we won then but hey ho. Today we got our bonus, £10 (that's a whole ten pounds) in store voucher, wow that's like saying "Here you won some money hold then give it back". It comes to something that my six year old nephew, whom I've only met once three years ago due to distance and financial reasons I can't go and visit yet, saved his erratic pocket money and gave me twice as much for my birthday as a multi million pound 'Family' company. So anyway I screwed my token up and chucked it away and sorry but I don't feel like being (trying to be) funny tonight. I think my manager ought to write to my bank manager and thank him because if I didn't owe so much money I would have walked out in disgust. What's a tenner? 4 deodorants? Five dollars US? Pardon me if I'm not grateful won't you?


Tonight's music is The Spacemonkeys versus Gorillaz album and Single which is a dub version of the first Gorillaz album and is very relaxing and removes your urge to kill retail managers. And I've decided to re up my rip of coldplay from Glastonbury last year as It's getting to that time of year where I don't go and I regret it.


http://rapidshare.de/files/19719945/SvG-LDC.rar.html Lil Dub Chefin' CD single
http://rapidshare.de/files/19723598/SvG-LCH.part1.rar.html Laika Come Home Album http://www.savefile.com/files/6274666 Part Two

http://rapidshare.de/files/19972712/CG05.zip.html Coldplay Glastonbury '05

No comments: