19 Apr 2006

"Hand in hand is the only way to land and always the right way round."


I'm thinking of putting my pc in the bathroom (minus webcam). I have the best ideas whilst washing my bits 'n' pieces unfortunately I've forgotten them by the time I've got out. Plus I'm too tired to write anything funny, besides why start now? My shelf now has three trophies on it at woork and I'm certain it's going to fall. I must be imagining the creaking sounds as I walk past it. It'll be like an expensive Buckaroo game. We just keep winning trophies, the mercenary in me wants to win the next bit (the final) due to the fact we get more money for us to spend on us. It'll all go in my DVD Recorder fund. (This one to be precise http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=PANA-DMRES20-R2 , well I deserve it). I'll be glad when I've finished this 'Rip it up and start again' history of post punk by Simon Reynolds as it's huge and weighs me down that and I'm filling my hardrive with all manner of albums from the period. My mate's happy as he gets them and blasts them out to his highly trained team of flying monkeys on the night team (You know who you are). I bet they love it. Although he still insists on playing crap too, I mean try being tired and fed up due to working nights when you're not used to it and certain people play and evening of Rod Stewart ... and Back in Denim by Denim the worst album I've ever heard, even worse than the Dangermen sessions by Madness. I expect I'll get a shitty email now extolling the virtues of Denim.

Here's tonight's post from a looooong time ago. Vegas by Vegas (1992) a collabaration between Terry Hall and Dave Stewart which begat a favourite track of mine Possessed. It's another fast turnaround as I only got it through the post a couple of hours ago et voila, coz that's the kind of guy I am.

http://d.turboupload.com/d/528122/Ve.rar.html vegas (on another uploader due to some person moaning at me re: rapidshare.

No comments: