23 Jan 2006




"What is your major malfunction numb nuts?"

It took all of half an hour this morning before some dumb ass pissed me off. I have in my department 10 metres of shelving with paint 15 different colours on each metre, then along the other side of the aisle I have paint rollers, wood care, varnishes and then more paint. So all in all it's paint all the way , you can't see anything but paint whichever way you look is what I'm saying. Some old woman bimbles up to me and asks me if "This is the bathroom section?" Whilst my face was picture of incredulity and politeness my mind was screaming at her in the style of Lee Ermey from Full Metal Jacket "You had better unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!!!!" & " It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack in your momma's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the matress." God I hate them I want a decent job where I sell crap I like I mean who gives a crap about screws nails etc? Certainly not I, pray to lottery gods for me people, the more time I get off away from work the more lovely goodies I can post for you. Speaking of which Tonights is The (English) Beat's Greatest hits video, download it and burn it to a vcd. It's been transfered from an old vhs cassette I have by sticking it on some wood and banging a few nails in it.

http://rapidshare.de/files/11688203/G-4572-oi_23.rar.html (Text File for the real link)

Enjoy

2 comments:

chico said...

That was terrific! Even with the strangely absent "I Confess" the memories come flooding back. I loved that guitar Wakeling used to play (the white one -- is it unusual?) and that tux was rediculous!

Things should be getting better for you at work soon -- with posts like these your Karma must be on the upswing. Try to stay calm.

Thanks again.

Any Specials vids?

TheUpsetter1969 said...

Thanks for the advice re my karma. I will try to stay calm as my teeth are grinding down;).

I'm more than likely wrong but the guitar maybe a Rickenbacker as it looks similar to others I've seen People like Paul Weller play.

Must admit I like I Confess too didn't notice it'd gone until you mentioned it. No Specials only on dvd if you know how to rip it then kindly let me know and I'll upload.

I do have Madness, Blur, Oasis, Jam, The Wedding Present and some others though.